U.S. Figure Skating membership renewal for July 1, 2019 – June 30, 2020.
U.S. Figure Skating memberships are highly encouraged, but if you are an active skating member of the Club, they are required. U.S. Figure Skating membership is mandatory for all skaters competing in qualifying and non-qualifying competitions; all skaters taking U.S. Figure Skating figure, moves, free skating or dance tests; all U.S. Figure Skating judges and officials; and for all Officers and members of the Board of Directors. In addition, any member who skates on Club sessions, even if only occasionally, must be registered with U.S. Figure Skating.
The online registration form (below) must be completed for each family member who will be registered. Submissions for existing Club members must be completed no later than Friday June 14th, in order to ensure U.S. Figure Skating membership for the season starting July 1, 2019.
The cost for U.S. Figure Skating registration is:
- First Family Member – $60
- Subsequent Member – $24
- Introductory Member – $30
- Collegiate members for a consecutive four-year period (must be attending college) – $70
Your Club account will be billed accordingly.
Options for renewing U.S. Figure Skating membership:
- Renew membership with no changes
- Renew membership with changes: submitting new/edited information
- Change club representation with U.S. Figure Skating to represent The Skating Club of Boston at U.S. Figure Skating sanctioned events