2017 Club Awards & Banquet
The 2017 Club Awards will be presented at this year’s Annual Awards Banquet on Friday, May 12, 2017.
Members of The Skating Club of Boston are encouraged to submit completed Nomination Forms for consideration by the Awards Committee (or, in some cases, other parties who determine award recipients). Please include the name of your nominee along with an explanation supporting their candidacy as defined by the award’s criteria. Your printed and signed name must be included at the bottom of each nomination form.
Completed nomination forms must be submitted to the Club office by Friday, March 10, 2017 at 12:00pm.
Awards are not subject to a popular vote. The Awards Committee (or any party responsible for determining recipients) are soliciting nominees to advise their choices but will act on their own discretion in choosing award winners.
Nomination Forms (PDF):
- Cecilia Colledge – Creative (previously determined by placement at the Club Competition)
- Tenley Albright – Artistic Expression (previously determined by placement at the Club Competition)
- Mary Louise Wright Memorial Exhibition Award (determined by JAC Chairs)
- Outstanding Junior Member Scholarship Award
- Junior Activities Committee Excellence in Leadership Award
- Robert L. Black Memorial (Student Athlete)
- Spirit of Ice Chips (determined by Ice Chips Chairs)
- The Spirit of Tenley Albright (for Perseverance)
- The Blanchard Award for Most Improved Skater:
- The President’s Award
- The Weld Award for Outstanding Achievement
- The Wright Award
Your completed nominations must be received by the Club office no later than Friday, March 10, 2017 at 12:00pm. Scanned nomination forms can be emailed to email@example.com. Paper nominations can be submitted directly to the Club office or mailed to:
The Skating Club of Boston
1240 Soldiers Field Road
Boston, MA 02135