The Skating Club of Boston and its Theatre on Ice of Boston program are inviting all Club members to partner with the Club and the Scott Hamilton CARES Foundation to get involved and support Sk8 to Elimin8 Cancer – Boston. This very special event will raise funds to support the Scott Hamilton CARES Foundation and its mission to support cancer research, education and survivorship. Importantly too, 20% of all funds raised will go directly to two of Boston’s own world-class institutions: Mass General Cancer Center and the Dana-Farber Cancer Institute.
We invite everyone to join us for our Club-wide Sk8 to Elimin8 Cancer – Boston benefit and Turn Cancer Upside Down! Fundraise with fellow members starting today, and then join Scott Hamilton in an on-ice celebration on Friday, December 1, 2017 at the Club.
There are lots of ways to get involved!
Register today to raise funds on your own or with a team at www.crowdrise.com/Sk8Boston
- Create your own profile page with your fundraising goal and a photo
- Invite friends, family, and anyone in your network to donate toward your goal
- Meet & Greet with Scott Hamilton for top fundraisers
- And more!
Sk8 with the Club on December 1, 2017 to raise funds and honor those you love affected by cancer
- Skating Exhibition – registration coming soon
- Skating lap-a-thon – raise money for each lap completed
- On-ice games
- VIP lounge
- Online silent auction
- And more!
For more information about this exciting opportunity, Click HERE.