U.S. Figure Skating Membership Renewal 2016-2017
U.S. Figure Skating membership renewal for the upcoming season, July 1, 2016 – June 30, 2017.
Active members are required by the Board of Directors to register all family members, except those representing another club. U.S. Figure Skating membership is mandatory for all skaters competing in qualifying and non-qualifying competitions; all skaters taking U.S. Figure Skating figure, moves, free skating or dance tests; all U.S. Figure Skating judges and officials; and for all Officers and members of the Board of Directors. In addition, any member who skates on Club sessions, even if only occasionally, must be registered with U.S. Figure Skating.
The online registration form (below) must be completed for each family member who will be registered. Submissions for existing Club members must be completed no later than June 15, 2016 in order to ensure U.S. Figure Skating membership for the season starting July 1, 2016.
The cost for U.S. Figure Skating registration is:
- First Family Member – $60
- Subsequent Member – $24
- Introductory Member – $30
- Subsequent Introductory – $24
- Synchro Teams/Theatre On Ice – $60
- Collegiate members for a consecutive four-year period (must be attending college) – $70
Your Club account will be billed accordingly.
Options for renewing U.S. Figure Skating membership:
- Renew membership with no changes
- Renew membership with changes: submitting new/edited information
- Change club representation with U.S. Figure Skating to represent The Skating Club of Boston at U.S. Figure Skating sanctioned events