In the Club’s efforts to continue to become more environmentally friendly and limit its use of paper, the Club will begin sending electronic membership account statements. Beginning with this month’s September Statement, every member will now have their account statement sent to the email address on file with the Club. Please note that your ActiveNet username is the email address that the Club has on file. If you wish to change the email address that the Club has on file, please review the following steps.
How to Change Your Email Address with the Club:
- Visit the Club’s member portal by clicking here, and login into your ActiveNet profile. For any difficulties accessing your online account, please contact the Club office at (617) 782-5900 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- After logging into your account, select My Account at the top right-hand side of the page.
- Under Account Settings, select Change Account Address or Personal Information.
- Scroll down the page until you see Contact Information. Here, you can update your email address.
- Afterward, proceed to the bottom of the page and select Save.
Finally, members are unable to opt-out of receiving an electronic statement. However, members who wish to still receive a paper statement in addition to their electronic statement can do so by emailing email@example.com.
The Skating Club of Boston