The Skating Club of Boston® appreciates and recognizes the hard work and individual achievements of everyone and all members in our community. The Club Awards are presented annually at the Annual Awards Banquet.
Members of The Skating Club of Boston are encouraged to submit completed nomination forms for consideration by the Awards Committee (or, in some cases, the other parties who determine award recipients). Please include the name of your nominee along with an explanation supporting their candidacy as defined by the award’s criteria.
Awards are not subject to a popular vote. The Awards Committee (or any party responsible for determining recipients) have solicited nominees to advise their choices but will act on their own discretion in choosing award winners.
2019 Club Award Nomination Forms
The Club is excited to present 2 additional awards this year, The Zeghibe Family Scholar Athlete Award and The Thomas J. McGinnis Award!
Please click below for the award history, recipient requirements, and to submit nominations.
The nomination deadline is Friday, March 15th at 11:59pm.
- The Thomas J. McGinnis Award
- The Zeghibe Family Scholar Athlete Award
- Outstanding Junior Member Scholarship Award
- Junior Activities Committee Excellence in Leadership Award
- Robert L. Black Memorial
- The Spirit of Tenley Albright Award (for Perseverance)
- The Blanchard Award for Most Improved Skater:
- The President’s Award
- The Weld Award for Outstanding Achievement
- The Wright Award