The Kasputys Family Studio at The Skating Club of Boston offers movement classes for all kinds of movers! Whether you are an elite athlete, a recreational skater, or are simply interested in engaging in some healthy exercise, The Kasputys Family Studio has a class for you.
Our instructors are highly-trained professionals whose core values are rooted in body positivity and providing a safe, healthy environment for expression. Each instructor brings a unique skill set to the Club and encourages cross-training for athletes. They also stress the importance of fundamentals to each student.
Health and Safety Notice:
Due to COVID-19 health and safety guidelines, class sizes are limited to 20 participants. Masks must be worn by all participants and instructors in The Kasputys Family Studio.
- September 15th – September 19th: Due to the 2021 U.S. International Figure Skating Classic and the 2021 Novice & Junior Challenge Skate, all classes will be cancelled.
- September 30th – October 2nd: Due to the 2021 Boston Open, all classes will be cancelled.
- November 9th – November 14th: Due to the U.S. Championship Series, all classes will be cancelled.
- November 24th – November 25th: Due to the Thanksgiving Day holiday, all classes will be cancelled.
Summer Schedule Pricing
Endurance and Agility for Skaters, Total Body Warm-Up, and Guided Stretch:
- Member Pre-Registered: $15.00
- Member Walk-On: $18.00
- Non-Member Pre-Registered: $18.00
- Non-Member Walk-On: $21.00
All Other Classes:
- Member Pre-Registered: $20.00
- Member Walk-On: $20.00
- Non-Member Pre-Registered: $22.00
- Non-Member Walk-On: $25.00