The Studio at The Skating Club of Boston offers movement classes for all kinds of movers! Whether you are an elite athlete, a recreational skater, or are simply interested in engaging in some healthy exercise, The Studio has a class for you.
Our instructors are highly-trained professionals whose core values are rooted in body positivity and providing a safe, healthy environment for expression. Each instructor brings a unique skill set to the Club and encourages cross-training for athletes. They also stress the importance of fundamentals to each student.
Health and Safety Notice:
Due to COVID-19 health and safety guidelines, class sizes are limited to 15 participants.
- Saturday, May 15: The 12:00 pm Contemporary Jazz and 1:00 pm Ballet class will be taught by Brooke.
- Wednesday, May 19: The 5:00 pm Endurance Training will be taught by Jun.
- Friday, May 21: The 3:30 pm Guided Stretching class is cancelled.
- Saturday, May 22: The 9:00 am Total Body Warm-Up class will be taught by Jun.
- $15 for Endurance Training for Skaters and Total Body Warm-Up
- $20 for All Dance Classes (Ballet, Modern, Street Jazz, Intro to Breaking, Hip Hop, Contemporary Jazz)
- $18 for Endurance Training for Skaters and Total Body Warm-Up
- $22 for All Dance Classes (Ballet, Modern, Street Jazz, Intro to Breaking, Hip Hop, Contemporary Jazz)