- This event has passed.
ACAC Boot Camp
July 24 @ 3:30 pm - 8:00 pm
The Adult Community Activities Committee is inviting you to participate in their upcoming boot camp at the Club on Saturday, July 24th! Register today to participate in the full boot-camp workout schedule or choose from a variety of scheduled classes that will take place between 3:30 pm and 8:00 pm. This boot camp will include instruction from several Club coaches and feature a special guest coach, 2013 U.S. champion Max Aaron!
Boot Camp Schedule
- 3:30 PM – 4:20 PM | (Warm-up) Stroking and edge class (All levels)
- 4:20 PM – 5:10 PM | Jump technique and exercises to increase stability & power (3-4 stations for different jumps and/or levels)
- 5:45 PM – 6:35 PM | Spinning, learn new spins or how to upgrade your spin level (3-4 stations for different spins and/or levels)
- 6:35 PM – 7:15 PM | Dissecting Choreography – (On Ice) Understanding music choice; body positions, understanding movement and its connection to the music (Informational session, not follow-along dancing.)
- 7:15 PM – 8:00 PM | Stretching for mobility and injury prevention
Registration for Member Programs, Dinners and Events is limited to members of The Skating Club of Boston. Seminars and Public Programs are open to the figure skating community.
Current and future member events and public programs are listed on the following pages. Please continue to check back for updates and new events.